Lustful Desires


Release Year: 2011
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Models: Jordan Thorr, Klint, Marek Settler, Kosha Grim, Shamil, Seva Ocean, Kira, Jamm, Jimm, Malvin Bond, Step, Donatik, George Nelson
Genres: Unshaved, Twinks, Oral, Anal, Outdoor, Group, Orgy

It's a baker's dozen young Euro stud twinks with an incredible built-in passion for hot-assed twink sex with their buddies — be it one, two, or a group of like-minded wicked horny dudes! Testosterone rules... Duos, threesomes, foursomes... Plenty of dick sucking, butt licking, ass fucking, and cum eating connoisseurs! Hot bareback actions. Hot dialogues.
HETERO called me to give the ass. Audio of the video mixed with audio from the movie I always watch when I'm exploding with lust. HETERO called me to give the ass. Audio of the desire he had to take. I didn't stop fucking until he came inside. A desire to give the ass. Audio of the video mixed with audio from the movie I always watch when I'm exploding with lust for a savage. Sunny days at the Swing Mansion ends up full of desire to culiar tucuman. Blue eye men gay porn stars The twisted Freddie desire fucker sequel continues with.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:08
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 2.3 GB





Comments